Project Services Available
- Roofing (Metal & Shingle)
- Painting (Interior & Exterior)
- Siding Installation (Hardy Plank)
- Landscaping Design & Installation
- Room Additions (Garage Conversions & Attic Conversions)
- Concrete Work
- Custom Homes
- Total Home Renovations
All Projects Include:
- Free Estimates
- Full-time On-Site Supervision
- Quality Control
- Call Back Service
- “End Of Warranty” Walk-Through
1. The roof deck is the structural base material, typically made up of plywood;
2. The underlayment is a weatherproofing barrier that provides secondary coverage to the roof covering;
3. External weatherproofing material.
The most common types of steep slope or residential roof material are asphalt shingles, clay or slate tile, concrete, metal roof systems, and wood shakes. Asphalt shingles, slate tiles, and wood shakes are also available in synthetic varieties, which are made from a polymer-based material. Synthetic roof materials offer great benefits in that they are often recyclable, made from renewable resources, are longer lasting, and more durable than their traditional counterparts.
Composition Gray Shingles
40 Year Shingle
Metal Roofing System
Whether you need a roof repair or a whole new roof, call a contractor that has been in the business for over 29 years. We will provide a no cost, no obligation analysis of your roof and determine the next steps based on the findings.
Saxon Roofing & Montgomery Roofing offers hand nail installation for no extra charge. 1+1/4″ galvanized nails placed six per shingle.
Things We Do At No Extra Charge
- Hand Nail Shingles (Upon Request)
- All Gutters Cleaned
- Ice & Water Shield used in valleys
- Colored drip edge to blend with shingles
- We use the Best Algae Resistant shingle available.
Please try the interactive Shingle Visualizer below, developed by one of our trusted roofing material suppliers.
Turn Key Construction | Saxon Roofing & Repair | Montgomery Roofing – All Rights Reserved
Phone: 936.718.ROOF (7663) | Fax: 888-485-7236 | Email: TKCservices@gmail.com